The Lifepay Complaints Policy pertains to the issuing of electronic money and any other services provided to you by Lifepay Pty Ltd. Our goal is to provide you with a service that's fair, efficient, and above all transparent. These are the core values that we are committed to upholding in all of our communication with you.
Throughout the entirety of the complaints purpose you are within your rights to refer the complaint to AFCA if you are unsatisfied. Details are available here.
Step-by-step guide for our formal complaint process
If you have a complaint about the level of support you received, you can reach out to us anytime via our in-app chat to request a Complaint Form.
For your convenience, you can go to this link: Formal Complaint
Alternatively, you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to send your complaint via email, please ensure to include the following details:
- Your full name
- The phone number linked to your Lifepay Account
- The email address linked to your Lifepay Account
- The date when the issue happened
- Details of your proposed resolution for your complaint.
- After submitting your complaint, we'll let you know that we received your email and also give you a timeframe when we expect a response by. Then we'll send you a copy of your complaint so you can keep it for your own records. We may contact you to gather more information relating to your complaint. A dedicated member of our complaints team will investigate the matter for you.
- If we have everything we need, we will do our best to provide you with the final response within 30 days and will clearly mention whether our response is final or not.
Our final response
Our final response will include the a decision based on the following:
- Conclude that we have acted inappropriately, failed to meet our terms or failed to meet your reasonable expectations. As a result we may provide an acknowledgement, an apology or , where appropriate, offer you compensation for any distress you may have experienced, or
- Conclude that we have acted appropriately and that we do not intend to take further action in respect of your complaint.
If we find that we need more information from you, we'll contact you by email to let you know what we need, so that we can move forward with your complaint. If we encounter any delays because we're waiting for any further information, this will affect the date by which we can resolve your complaint.
We'll respond to you within 24 hours and send our final response over to you within 30 days, following the day that we received your complaint.
In our final response, we'll include the contact details for the Australian Financial Complaints Authority so you can refer your complaint for further review if needed.