You can pay with Apple Pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted, with
your iPhone or Apple Watch. You will need to authenticate with either Face ID,
Touch ID or your device passcode. Make sure you do not share your device
passcode with anyone else or let anyone register their face or fingerprint on your
device, as that person will be able to make Apple Pay payments and you will be
responsible for their use of your card.
You can also use Apple Pay to make in-app payments and pay online with your
eligible Visa pre-paid card
For more information on how to use Apple Pay: https://support.apple.com/en-
Pay in store using Face ID
- To pay using Face ID and your default card, double-click the side button,
glance at your iPhone to authenticate with Face ID. Once authenticated,
you then have 60 seconds to make the payment using the device.
- Hold the top of the iPhone near the contactless reader until you
see Done and a checkmark on the iPhone.
Pay in store using Touch ID
- To pay using Touch ID and your default card, rest your finger on Touch ID
to authenticate while holding the top of your iPhone near the
contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the iPhone
More information: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201239#stores
Pay with Apple Watch
- To pay using Apple Watch and your default card, you must have first
entered your passcode when you first put your watch on your wrist.
Double-click the side button on your Apple Watch and hold the display
near the contactless reader
- Wait until the watch generates a gentle tap. The screen will also
display Done and a checkmark
Pay within apps or online
To pay in-app, look for the buy with Apple Pay icon or choose Apple Pay as
your payment method at checkout.
- Follow the prompts and confirm that your payment, shipping and contact
information are all correct. Tap > to change any of the payment
- Use Face ID or Touch ID to confirm your payment with an iPhone or
Double Click the side button to confirm payment with an Apple Watch
More information: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201239#inapp
For online payments with your Mac with Touch ID, follow the prompts on the
Touch Bar and place your finger on Touch ID when prompted to authenticate