At Lifepay we understand you may want to change your mind after purchasing a gift card, we make sure the process to getting your money back is as easy as possible. If you want to refund your gift card purchase, it must be done within 72 hours of the purchase as long as the code isn't redeemed.
Note: If your refund has been denied, check here to understand why: Why was my refund denied?
Steps for refunding your gift card.
- Go to My Cards. Click the three dots located on the upper right corner of the gift card and Select "Return & Refund" then press Request Refund.
2. Next page will ask you to confirm the refund
3. Refund Status will show with the date refund was submitted and
refund details also will show product title, how much is the refund, transaction number, refund No. and refund request date.
4. To view the details if your request is approved or denied, Go to My Cards>Transactions>Digital Content.
5. If the refund was approved, processing time may take 1-3 business days to transfer the money back to your Lifepay account.
If you have issues with your refund please chat with us:
- in our app
- on our website
Phone: (03) 9917 3256